Jan 17, 2016

Eww what IS that smell!

19 days and counting until we close on our new home and it stinks!


No like for real IT STINKS in this rental house! 
Ive checked the garbage, smelled the dogs to make sure they didn't bring a clinger back inside. 
Asked the kids and the man if they ripped a stinky.

None of the above is the culprit! It seems to be coming from somewhere in the kitchen though. 
I'm guessing in the sink area!  Its absolutely terrible! 
I don't know if its the trap or what but wow!
Ive ran water, put a few drops of lavender oil and its still stinky but somewhat better!


I swear everything and anything is going to happen before we get to the new house.  I'm already anxious to get into our new home but this stuff makes our wait just this much worse! Sometimes I feel like I'm totally dealing with a situation that no one else has been in. Even though I am sure its happened to others.

COME ON FEB 5TH!

I don't even think my fiance is as excited as I am. I've been Pinning Ideas... looking for things for the new house.. thinking about where I am going to put furniture and dishes and blah blah blah.

Someone save me from the insanity lol!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment