Jan 18, 2016

Adulting with kitchen stuff :)

Ive never really been a female that cooks a whole lot. Lol My momma Terry can pretty much vouch for that and its like almost a joke between us. I do cook some just not as much as I would like to. 
I have found myself cooking a little more than I once did but still not a lot. 
In the last few months I have been able to test out quite a few kitchen products and Ive loved them. In fact some have made me want to cook more.

Now I also have to admit that I dont use alot of salt or pepper. Thats weird isnt it? I was asked to check out this salt / pepper grinder with shaker. Now I will say one of the big reasons I dont use alot of salt is because 90% of the time when I have used salt the shakers spill out WAY more salt or pepper than I ever intended to out in my food. So honestly I just stopped. 
This is sweet because not only does it have a very modern but classy look. Its sturdy and the grinder works quite well on it. And hey i can adjust the top shaker part to adjust the flow of the contents! 
You can find it here on amazon
 I was provided this product for testing and review for free or heavily discounted and was asked only to give my honest review

What really made me excited to cook more was this lil fella!

Silicone Nonstick Baking Mat - Full Sheet Pan

I can easily say this is going to be one of my most used things from the kitchen. Literally the best product for someone who bakes or uses the oven often! I am notorious for wrecking cookies they stick all the time.. That didn't happen not once when  I used this! In fact literally all i did was pick up one end and lift and the cookies literally SLID off! 
The same with a breakfast I made yesterday I pushed down the center of the bread dropped and egg on it, covered with cheese and baked at 400 for about 10-13 minutes. Some of the cheese got on the mat but it came right off!
Its so super easy to clean too! 



I was provided this product for testing and review for free or heavily discounted and was asked only to give my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment