Jan 18, 2016

Ice Ice baby ( sorry i had to )





Sorry about the pics, my daughter put these in the dishwasher and I def need some rinse stuff in there.

Some of the coolest giant ice cube makers i've used! But not just that ive used them for other things already as well! Like frozen extra sauce that was left over that i didn't need from cooking. juice you name it and i'm sure you can do it with these! Now the round ones are a little tricky to fill as first but nothing major! 
They are easier to take out of the mold than i actually thought they would be!
I really do like that they are big and takes them longer to melt down, i'm going to try to make ones with tea and other drinks so when they melt its just the same as the drink so no watering down at all!

Give me a few weeks and ill have found a bunch more ideas for these. Like soaps or candles or something cool!

I was provided this product for testing and review for free or heavily discounted and was asked only to give my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment