Nov 20, 2015

Learning is easier when its FUN!

I loved playing matching and memory games as a child. It was nice to spend that quality time with my mom, dad or even just my siblings. I dont think it ever dawned on me that i was learning when i was playing the games.

I'm so excited for lily to come here and spend time with her dad and I especially when i have some fun & educational stuff for us to use with her! Its never too soon or too late for educational toys! Learning Journey International has a variety of options from games, electronics, puzzles active play to constructive play! Items that will not only entertain but teach your child ( or children ) I'm excited because I have a simple matching game and a memory game. I remember when we were little having a similar matching game but I don't remember them being so durable and well made. The pictures of the items I have simply don't do justice. The pieces are thin BUT extremely durable. My older child wants to play the memory one with me, maybe ill do that tonight during the snow storm!
Its never too late to encourage learning during playtime! Check outhttp://www.tlji.com for all the super cool kids educational toys they have to offer! I myself am super excited about these and look forward to buying more for lily! For now we will have lots of fun with





Check them out on facebook The Learning Journey International
On the web - http://www.tlji.com/
* I received products for free or heavily discounted for my unbiased honest review! My opinions and thoughts are my own and no one else’s!
‪#‎childrenstoys‬ ‪#‎education‬ ‪#‎giftsforkids‬ ‪#‎match‬ ‪#‎learn‬ ‪#‎loveyourkids‬ ‪#‎moms‬‪ #‎thelearningjourneyinternational‬

No comments:

Post a Comment