Nov 22, 2015

But 1st let me take a SELFIE!




Ok ok ok so I know a lot of people think (selfie sticks) aren't cool..I was one of them.. I personally love taking pictures of the kids and myself and sometimes it's just really hard to take a good picture and not look real weird trying to get everything into the picture!

I love the Mpow Extendable Aluminum Monopod with Built-in Bluetooth Remote Shutter
Pros-
- For android AND IOS as well as gopro cameras!
- expands out pretty far ( about 2 and a half feet i guess give or take)
- easy bluetooth syncing
- rechargeable so NO BATTERIES to worry about!
- comfortable handle that is easy to grip!
- phone stays secure! ( no worries about falling out and having to file insurance on a phone)

CONS or things i didn't like
- I have the lg G4 with a slim fit case I had to take my case off to fit my phone into the grips, it was still pretty tight. but it did fit, i found it was a lil hard for me to get my phone out because it was a tight fit. ( would be perfectly fine if it would open up just a lil bit farther ) even so i still love the monopod because I can get some pretty good shots! ( i have other devices i can use like my droid razr fits just fine in there and so does my ipods and other phones)
Available here - http://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Extendable-Aluminum-Monopod-Bluetooth/dp/B0169LUIW8/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

I was provided a Mpow Extendable Aluminum Monopod for testing and review and was asked only to give my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment