Feb 25, 2016

LOve this mask!!



I actually had a pretty decent experience with this product. I totally love the tingle the product has. I had a ton of masks that I use occasionally but this one I was using almost every other day. Its not a thick oily or muddy mask! If i had to describe it.. its almost like a vanilla pudding both looks wise and texture. Which by the way was quite funny explaining that to my son!


I didnt notice any huge changed to my skin however i found that it did feel more moisturized and hydrated than normal! Which is nice because during the cold temperatures my skin seems to stay pretty dry and its just not fun so this helps alot!


Not to mention you dont need to use a lot of the product... and there is a TON in the container. Its def a good deal for the price!

I was provided this product for testing and review for free or heavily discounted and was asked only to give my honest review!

No comments:

Post a Comment