Jan 4, 2016

Subtle Body Essentials


I have become VERY fond of the handmade soap scene, this is one that goes in my favorites list!

I Got the lavender Lite and let me tell you the scent is beautiful not too strong and not to faint. Its perfect combination! 
I usually do not shave with bar soaps ever but i love to use this because it lathers so well and its very very smooth! 
I havent had this very long but not only did i fall in love with it but my daughter has as well she loves the scent as much as i do!

lavender has natural healing properties as well as coconut oil! Which I LOVE coconut oil so i was very happy to see that listed in the ingredients! 
This bar will last a very long time its not something that will wash away or melt away super fast ( the bar i mean LOL)


I was provided this product for testing and review for free and was asked only to give my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment