Jan 16, 2016

Leggings legging galore!

Detail stitching leggings from JoJo goods!
I love the feel of these, to be honest they feel more like active wear than the normal leggings. which is totally fine for me! These are stretchy and very comfy they go pretty great with one of my favorite hoodies that i love!. I like the pink accent stitching along the side and toward the bottom of the pants! very cute!




( excuse my messy hair ive been packing literally a whole house!)

Next Up Is the color blocking leggings from JoJo Goods also

These are REALLY comfy and totally cute! I've worn them a few times since they arrived .. even though its been pretty cold! i love the color block design! They have a lot of colors, but i really liked the grey, but eventually i will get the other colors too i just knew i wanted the grey ones first because i have tops that i can wear with these right now!



Color Block Capri  - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019WV86L2/

I was provided these products for testing and review for free or heavily discounted and was asked only to give my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment