Jan 16, 2016

GoldenGroundhog Trainers & energy pokemon!


#GoldenGroundhogTrainersEnergyPokemon #pokemon

Again I have to say My kids love getting these cards, I keep getting them from GoldenGroundHog because they are always great condition and rarely do we get duplicate cards! They are Always packed in protective plastic so they will not get damaged from liquids or rain or anything! 

In this particular set is 
25 Trainer and Supporter Cards! 
25 Basic Energies! 
Plus 1 Full Art Ultra Rare Trainer Card!
As you can see on my sons face he is pretty pleased! ( but hes like hurry up and take the picture so that i can go and check them out better!)

Super awesome deal! 

 Under $13 avalaible here  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019YCD23G

I was provided this product for testing and review for free or heavily discounted and was asked only to give my honest review


No comments:

Post a Comment