Dec 21, 2015

The shower curtain struggle was real

Its always fun when you buy the really "cute" shower curtain hooks. They match perfectly with your bathroom and then you take a shower the first time..
 
Pull back the curtain to get in.. and a few hooks come off... no big deal


UNTIL you spend 5-10 minutes rehooking the rings so that you can actually take the shower as you intended.  Or how about when you drop one of them bad boys on your foot ( i had some chrome ones that were pretty heavy OUCH)
NO MORE!!




These are so much nicer and no falling down or unhooking!! I love em! I was  worried putting them on at first because they have to be bent a little bit for them to go on my shower rod. But they clipped in just find. They roll right along! AND they are so much lighter than my old shower rings!!
 
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014S9752O

*I received products for free or heavily discounted for my unbiased honest review! My opinions and thoughts are my own and no one else’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment