Dec 22, 2015

‪#‎NESTLSHEETS‬

These for one are a huge life saver! My old sheet set had a flat sheet that was CONSTANTLY coming up on one or both sides of the bed!
I cant sleep if my bedding is inching up on either side! ( it sends me to a fit of rage ) I no longer have to worry about that because the flat sheet on these Nestl sheets sets are elastic on ALL sides. So when you put them in place on the mattress they stay put! ( yay for NOT having to buy sheet suspenders LOL.


I have one of the beds that is adjustable.. ( like the head and feet move up and down) The sheets work great with this bed! I was worried if they would be ok with this type of bed but they move perfectly with the bed no matter how its positioned.
They are super soft as well, i love how comfy they are on bed. If i could.. i would lay in my bed all day long now!
I apologize for the wrinkles and such.. my dog tends to stay in bed long after its time to get up. ( he makes a tornado with my comforter and it ends up in a beehive which is where he stays for most of the day all bundled up) hes such a weirdo!
*I received products for free or heavily discounted for my unbiased honest review! My opinions and thoughts are my own and no one else’s!


No comments:

Post a Comment