Dec 23, 2015

Sugaring is way better than shaving!



‪#‎bodyhoneewax‬
I love waxing, but the traditional hard wax can sometimes just be a bit too much. Not to mention getting that stuff in the wrong spots, bad mistake!
feel free to make a mistake using bodyhonee , its completely water soluble so if you make a mistake.. no big deal just warm water wash away your mistake!
Its also all natural so if you have a kid that gets into it... they are fine.. and it doesn't taste great so dont worry about them repeating it! smile emoticon
Now i dont know if i will get a bunch of negative comments about this but i figure its something i do want to point out. The strips CAN be reused more than once, in fact i found these NONWOVEN stripd to be EASIER to reuse vs the woven strips that i had gotten from a sugaring wax that i used previously ( those strips literally frayed away ) all you do is wash them with hot water and let them dry
I love sugaring because the hair stays gone for longer than traditional shaving.
*I received products for free or heavily discounted for my unbiased honest review! My opinions and thoughts are my own and no one else’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment