Dec 23, 2015

Mommy's Time out tonight!

#mommystimeout 



( i had to take a photo and while it was full then, its sure empty now!)

Seriously the BEST gift for any mom!! 
Im not a huge fan of pinot but this was pretty good, typically in my opinion its usually very bitter tasting to me but this i quite enjoyed, nice citrus but also sweet too it was a nice lil balance! 
Nice glass of wine and a hot bath.. i made sure to tell everyone to leave me alone because mommy was taking a time out!

What really caught my eye about this wine was of course the name ( check them out on facebook) Mommy's Time Out Wine! They have the pinot grigio , delicious red , moscato and Delicious Pink! 

Dont worry Dads they have a bottle for you too! 
heart emoticon


They were also featured on Fox & Friends 
heart emoticon
 

every mom ( and dad ) deserve a break ... after all its tough to be a parent!


*I received products for free or heavily discounted for my unbiased honest review! My opinions and thoughts are my own and no one else’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment