Dec 3, 2015

Rustic Hanging Tea Light Candle Holders

It not a big shocker that I'm addicted to candles I've always loved them! Some more than others of course. Tea lights have never really been my favorite but I think it really depends on the item you're using them with! 

These are SUPER pretty! Lights on or off they are beautiful! They are rustic and classy! I couldn't be happier with this purchase these are actually in my opinion tea light holder with the lids but could also double as votive holders with out the tops and would be just as beautiful!
When you remove the lid there is a glass container that is removable ( so if you get wax inside its easy to clean up ) this glass part would possibly fit a votive, again you wouldn't do that with the lid on it! I love that you can display these with or without the stands and the stands are quite sturdy! I love how neutral the color is so it will pretty much go with any color theme you may be working with!
I could totally see these being used as a table centerpiece for a wedding or any party! I have not decided where the forever home for these will be but these are so cute they just may have multiple spots in my home! 
The top ( the lid itself) can get quite warm ( but hello there is a flame inside and it's metal you should expect it, so please keep away from small children)


These are photos i took of 2 of them ( the other 2 were being used in my living room and  I didn't want to move them but if you would like to see all 4 of the set I have included my video review in here as well! 
The Rustic Hanging Tea Light Candle Holders are available online and they would make the perfect gift ( and just under $20 ) 
If these aren't your style feel free to stay tuned as I have another set of holders that I will be reviewing very soon!

I received this product at a discount for review and testing purposes! My review is unbiased and 100% honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment