Dec 9, 2015

Best Fan I have ever owned!


I typically cant sleep without a fan and the fan I had in my bedroom died a while ago, so i'm pretty excited about this! 


Things I LOVE about this Ozeri 3x Tower Fan

 ----


♥ Very Stylish design & touch controlled!! Goes well in any room and isn't a huge eye sore! The base is made of a dark glass and very pretty and from my experience its very sturdy! Its easy to move around the house if you would choose to do so!

♥ The timer can be set for up to 7.5 hours!

♥ Easy to Use remote! Even though my fiance keeps it on HIS side of the bed :( BUT  ( yay for those of us who don't want to get out of bed to turn the fan up or down or off! )

♥  all of the 3 fans in the unit are independently controllable! This means i get to choose my preference of airflow! It being winter i still want my fan but don't want to freeze! So i will use only one of the fans (prolly the top one on low or medium)

♥ 3 modes To choose from ( normal fan , Nature mode , and sleep mode ) Sleep is my favorite  its cycles through the hi med low and stops & repeats 

♥Its super SUPER quiet! EVEN on the highest possible setting its actually whisper quiet! 

I honestly have NOTHING bad to say about this fan at all, in fact I can honestly say this is hands down the best fan i have ever owned and that's just plain truth!

This Ozeri 3x tower fan is available in Black, Grey and White   

 Get it HERE on amazon

I received this product at a discount for review and testing purposes! My review is unbiased and 100% honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment