Dec 8, 2015

BenjPets rope toys ( dog toys ) ♥



I love a good story especially when it involves dogs. To be honest if it were up to me... I would deal with all dogs and maybe a handful of actual people! Dogs are just generally cooler! 

Anywho! So I was given the chance to review some new dog toys, while I was waiting for them I reached out to the seller. I wanted to know more about the business and stuff.  What I learned made me smile. The business name is after the owners dog whose name is benji! ( bonus because benji was one of my favorite movies as a kid) 

This guy not only named a business after his dog, but this dog was also adopted! I have a big spot for people who rescue animals! I think that honestly its one of the greatest things we can do is to give an animal a proper home with lots and lots of love!

Clearly he loves that dog and has made some pretty great toys in the name of his furbaby! 

My furbabies love these toys! The are like a soft but durable rope material and the material is 100% eco-friendly cotton! No chemicals or potentially dangerous things to hurt your dog! 
When I say durable I mean it, Jack is the toy killer! Its almost like its his purpose in life is to find toys... and tear them apart! He played with this all day and its in pretty darn good shape.. ( except the tail.. he pulled that right off ( no big deal because that's pretty normal with any toy for him)

Dozer LOVES his new baby - hes actually sleeping by it right now! I had alot of fun playing with them with these toys and I really look forward to seeing whats next for BenjPets!

If you have an dog that you love in your life.. you should grab this set! 
2 toys for the price of one toy( typically)


I received this product at a discount for review and testing purposes! My review is unbiased and 100% honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment