Nov 3, 2015

#FruitInfuserWaterBottle

61z+cHMaePL._SX522SX522_SY643_CR,0,0,522,643_PIcountsize-2,TopRight,0,0_SX522_SY643_CR,0,0,522,643_SH20_
I want you to keep in mind that I have reached out to the business that I'm doing the review for because while I have not enjoyed the product I think its important to let the business know why i didn't like it. I hope that it can be fixed.  I will try my best to update after I have gotten a response from the business.
I don't usually drink water.  Why? That's simple. it taste like nothing. and nothing is pretty boring. Ive seen a ton of the water infusers in the last year and never had a desire to buy one or try it. I saw these and decided to give it a shot. I was actually looking forward to doing this review because if it gets me to want to drink more water its a good thing.

The package arrived yesterday, I called the fiance and asked him to pick up some fruit so we can try our sport bottle fruit infusers. ( which he did and got a few different kinds to try) We washed out out bottles to make sure they were clean, cut up the fruit in little pieces and began to fill our infuser part, set that part in the bottle and filled them with water.
Now we put the lids on, made sure the spout was closed all the way and the lids were on good. It was time to shake them up and put them in the fridge for a lil bit to let the fruit infuser do its stuff. I started to shake mine ( not super hard just enough to move the water around) and it started leaking. Todds was also leaking. We  replaced the cap to make sure it wasnt something we did wrong. Still leaked! Which is when I decided to go ahead and make contact with the business to make them aware of the issues we were having. I honestly believe the seal on the lid is just not wide enough to make a good seal for the lid to prevent leaking. You can see it in the video I have posted


This is where you can find them  on Amazon
* I received products for free or heavily discounted for my unbiased honest review! My opinions and thoughts are my own and no one else’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment