Nov 4, 2015

Buh Bye Blackheads

So it is so not glamorous or even something I like to talk about, but it needs to be done. We all get them, know the struggle and the pain that it can be. Blackheads & white heads are a huge pain in the .. well you know. Trying to get rid of them is not always easy and a lot of the time in the process of getting rid of them you end up making the situation worse or doing more damage to your face.  I've used the extractor tools before and had pretty good experience with them. Its a lot safer and less damage to your face while removing the little evil face villains.However useful they are I always seem to lose the darn things. I'm def loving this set because not only does it have the zipper case for them, but there are multiple sizes!
WOOT!
12065818_10153791258816015_4442101198236026708_n
* I received products for free or heavily discounted for my unbiased honest review! My opinions and thoughts are my own and no one else’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment