Mar 4, 2016

Tea Tree Oil scrub review


#TTOscrub



I was wanting this for a foot scrub but to be honest i wish it was a lil less dry with the feet alot of it was falling off before i could get a good application on my feet. As a body scrub it was better because it was easier for me to use in the shower. Maybe that is just me but i guess i kind of always have problems with keeping products on my feet. I love the scent of this! And i find my self feeling amazing after using this as a body scrub! 
It has jojoba, chamomile, rosemary, eucalyptus, spearmint, peppermint all of which i am a fan of already so i def love that they are already in this product! I def love that its a natural product! 

http://www.amazon.com/100%25-Natural-Anti-Fungal-Scrub/dp/B01B7LRK9E

I was provided this product for testing and review for free or heavily discounted and was asked only to give my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment