Jan 12, 2016

Sweet tooth for the Beauty products!



Pretty excited I wasn't even expecting these items but I am super glad they arrived!

Its not a huge secret that I have a slight obsession with lip balms and all things cute! This weekend I got something that I have never seen before! These are JUMBO lip balms, but they aren't just any lip balms they are tasty lip balms! ( no I didn't eat them but I so want to!) 

Marshmallow Cream & Coconut Cream Lip balms! They are delish!

Primary ingredients are coconut oil and shea butter! ( if you wanna know more you can check out their website) I will tell you this much, they glide across your lips and are very moisturizing and i love the subtle sweetness to them!

I didn't even realize til I showed my daughter the balms that she pointed out one of them is a scrub!
DUH chelsea moment! I at that point had only opened the Marshmallow Cream. I went right away and tried the lip scrub.

Lemme tell you I constantly have try lips which eventually leads to rough spots on my lips and that is super annoying. What I LOVE about the scrub is that it not only exfoliates but it also smoothes and soothes your lips at the same time! You may even get some of the sugar from the scrub to stick on your lip and that's just a yummy bonus to getting your lips smooth!

The Lip balms are pretty much double the size of standard lip products and retail online for $10. While the scrub is a little bit pricier but still affordable if you suffer with rough lips it retails for about $14. Both the lip balms and the scrub are jumbo size. 

The product line appears to be more than just great tasting lip balms and scrubs. They have a variety of face products, body scrubs and they even have some hair products as well! I myself will be interested in trying some additional products in the future! 

Cute, cruelty free and USDA organic! I can only speak for the lips balms as they are tasty and a happy treat for my lips! 

Check them out  at  www.treatbeauty.com  And on Facebook!!

I was provided this product for testing and review for free or heavily discounted and was asked only to give my honest review


No comments:

Post a Comment