Dec 6, 2015

essential oils with a purpose!


I was scrolling along like normal when I spotted these essential oils. Now i've become really interested in these since I have seen more posting abotu the uses of them and the benefits. 

Well peppermint happens to be just a smell I love! ( i dont know why ..LOL)
Anyways while i was checking out the variety that they have a I read something I was impressed by. 
I love a good story.. and Simply Earth had a story that I knew I had to share.

They stated on their listing that they donate 13% of their profit from each sale to organizations that rehabilitate victims of human trafficking.. I thought 13 was an odd number. What I didnt know was that the average age of a trafficking victim is age 13. 

Could you imagine?! I was then reflecting to my own life..my own child is 10 years old which is not far from 13! These are children, if buying a product would help serve a purpose and assist someone who trying to recover or get help after being in that situation! SIGN ME UP! 

13% of the profit from each product purchased goes to helping provide counseling, therapy, mentoring and so many other things that are crucial for these individuals! 

Now As far as the product itself goes.. I got a bottle of peppermint oil that I love to use!
 i use it in the bath, when im having a headache it goes away!
 in my wax warmer ( with wax that has lost its good smells )  
its actually great for SOOO many things!! 
Its even said to be good for reducing hot flashes and fevers! 

Im still trying to get a diffuser to review! but peppermint would be awesome in a diffuser too! 

So moral of the story if you love essential oils and love a great cause check out SIMPLY EARTH!

They have a LOT of products and not just essential oils!!


I received this product at a discount for review and testing purposes! My review is unbiased and 100% honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment