Dec 14, 2015

Best tasting Biotin supplement!

‪#‎glowgetter‬ BIOTIN BURSTS - SOFT CHEWS - ACAI BERRY
Im actually very excited to post this review because normally i haven't been able to say that a dietary supplement I actually love these! they taste really good! SUPER affordable for a 30 days supply and my nails are growing really nice!
Again... Im still not noticing anything with my hair ( that's normal for me)
Biotin is an important B vitamin supporting hair and skin health
10,000 MCG of Biotin per chew
These are gluten free ( i know some of my friends have gluten issues so i got ya covered on this ) 

These taste like lil starburst ( yep they are really that good)
smile emoticon

*I received products for free or heavily discounted for my unbiased honest review! My opinions and thoughts are my own and no one else’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment