Nov 29, 2015

Tapers from shop a candle!



I have to admit that I've never been a huge fan of taper candles, mostly because of the mess of the dripping and the fact that more than half the time when I did buy them they would arrive broken or would be broken or scratched while i was trying to unwrap them!

I was thrilled to get EVERY one of my tapers unbroken, unharmed and perfect! I didn't have to fight with the wrapping to remove it!
What's best about these tapers is that the entire taper is the same color its not over dipped coloring, i've yet to find another full color taper! ( most have a clear or white core and just the outside of the core is colored.

Now my fiance took a taper and put it in a wine bottle ( he was going to let it melt on the wine bottle and make it look cool. I realized these don't drip like the cheap tapers you can buy at the dollar store. These just give you a beautiful flame , no smoke and NO MESSES!
The wicks are LEAD FREE which means a much cleaner burn! Each taper will burn about 7.5 hours! That's more than enough time for a formal dinner or any event that you want to bring some beautiful lighting to!
There are so many beautiful colors! I got cobalt blue , holiday green, red, black and purple and i cant even tell you which is my favorite but I can tell you that no matter what color you choose you will enjoy these mess free beautiful tapers!

I received products for free or heavily discounted for my unbiased honest review! My opinions and thoughts are my own and no one else’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment