Oct 16, 2015

Phone mount without sticky mess

1015151711[1]Super sweet because i don't know about you but I do NOT want anything permanent on or in my vehicle.. I like to be able to change my mind about things. I love the fact that i don't have to put any kind of sticky things on my vehicles to hold my phone, or mess with those suction cups that eventually fall down (lets be real no one wants to spend money on the insurance claims!)
I was nervous about putting this phone mount in the CD player.. but it doesn't go in far and its pressure mounted. Its a pretty sweet mount! The part that holds the phone swivels so you can move the phone where it will work best for you.
HOWEVER please note that those that have flip out screens like i have in my truck.. make sure you have your screen set up so its not going to open when you start your car.. and you will not be able to use it if the screen is out. ( photo is taken in my boyfriends car rather than my truck!)
I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest and unbiased review 

No comments:

Post a Comment