Oct 27, 2015

Body Candy ( BEST BODY JEWELRY)

I gotta tell you if I didn't already LOVE this company, I sure do now!
Having body piercings is really a pretty cool way to be different, express yourself in your own way. I can only speak for myself but getting a new piece of jewelry makes me happy. For me it also renews my piercing I feel just as happy as when I first got it done.
As much as it makes me happy to have new body jewelry I could always afford to go to the local shops to get new stuff as much I would have liked. Also it was getting frustrating to spend the money on pieces for my nose piercing to lose it when i would scratch my nose and accidentally flip it out. ( don't act like you have never done that  LOL )
I knew that I could find jewelry cheaper online and I tried to. I found some sites that had nice looking pieces. I ordered them only to be highly disappointed.  I stumbled upon Body Candy website and they had A LOT of great stuff not just body jewelry but a variety of things jewelry related and its was really affordable. So I wanted to try one last time to get more affordable jewelry without having to go to the shop.
JACKPOT!  Not only did I find that the items I paid for were good quality but I got more jewelry for the same price I would have paid for one at the shop. Now there was one piece that had a problem. Here is where things get even better.
I emailed body candy and I told them what was going on they apologized right away, and they made it right with me. No questions asked! That was a huge positive thing for me. Not only was the jewelry affordable for me and great quality. IF something was not great quality and wasn't how I expected.. they wanted to make sure I was happy! They did a great job of keeping me happy too!
To this very day I still have the original pieces I purchased and they are just as good as the day they arrived ( except the nose rings I flipped out or fell asleep with )  So I reached out.. I told them that I'm already a customer and I wanted to share my awesome discovery with people! You know.. Body Candy was just as excited as I was!
Without further delay let me show YOU what the mailman brought for me from BODYCANDY.COM
Picture 6Picture 7Picture 8Picture 9Picture 10Picture 11Picture 12Picture 13Picture 14Picture 15Picture 16
I also go a bunch of nose rings that were too hard to take photos of.. but ill take photos of those soon too! They are nothing short of amazing and cool ( batman,skull, leaf and all kinds of cool stuff!)
Seriously don't take my word for it! I PROMISE they have something for you, and if you are not happy.. let them know they will do everything that is possible to make sure that you are! Trust me on that! If you want to pay more money going to the shop and you can afford that. Do it.. But if you wanna save some  money and get a lot of great stuff... you need to shop Body Candy!  Check them out below!

I will tell you I was sent these items free or heavily discounted for my honest review and You should also know every word I am saying is true and unbiased, I was not paid by bodycandy.com or anyone else! I really do love them and the staff is GREAT! ( shout out to my new found BEST friend in the body jewelry business!  Thank you so much for giving me this chance to share my awesome experience with your company! )

No comments:

Post a Comment