Oct 29, 2015

Bad Boys and where are the cupcakes?

bandana CSQfBmZU8AE4Jg_
I honestly think that sometimes having a puppy or new dog is almost as bad as having a new baby.
  • They cry and whine all the time
  • You have to get up in the middle of the night with them
  • They both at some point pee all over the floor.
I love our Dozer and I've gotten through the pee on the floor, and now we still struggle with the middle of the night stuff ( when its really bad we use the kennel )  Most of the crying i can handle. My super strength mommy tune out ears!!
OH HOW I LOVE IT!
What really drives me CRAZY.. is when Dozer relentlessly bites and plays WAY too rough with Jack.  Please don't get me wrong Jack can totally be a jerk!  I've just noticed a lot more that Jack is really DONE playing after a few minutes because Dozer is really rough and then i notice Jack being more rough to combat Dozers roughness. In the end I end up Kicking jack out of this area. I know there has to be a better way! Its not fair to Jack and its not going to teach dozer by keeping them apart.. I just don't want either of them to get hurt.
I get up this morning to get ready because I have to deliver cupcakes to the school for my daughters halloween party. I feed DozerDevilDog and attempt to let both dogs outside! ( HOT MESS ) Poor Jack cant even pee without being jumped on.  Finally get them both out and go to get the cupcakes out of the fridge and they are GONE. Clearly my daughter has forgotten mom was going to give the cupcakes a ride to school.
I think this day that's already given me a migraine can go away!
#momstruggles

No comments:

Post a Comment